- Graham Hayman was born in 1950 in Maidstone.
- He served a 4 year Electrical Apprentiship with G. E. Wallis (Electrical) based at Hart Street in Maidstone.
- He then worked for 2 years as a Contracting Electrician for Seeboard.
- He was then appointed as an Installation Inspector for Seeboard and continued in this post until he formed Hayman Electrical
The Electrical Work has varied over the years with a even balance over the four main areas of work, Industrial Installations,
Commercial Installations, Agricultural Installations and Domestic Installations.
We have worked in:
- Metal Fabricating Workshops..
- Ladies Cosmetics Facilities.
- Concrete Slab Production Facility.
- Diamond Coating Factories.
- Woodworking Factory.
- Car Repair Workshops.
- Insurance Offices.
- Milking Parlours.
- Chicken Sheds.
- Grain Stores.
- Oast House (working)
- Domestic Properties.
Please see the further pages for more details.
Back to Home Page